***Join the team at its meet, eat and greet***

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
JOIN THE TEAM AT ITS MEET, EAT AND GREET
OU will hold its annual "Meet, Greet and Eat With the Sooners" this coming Monday, Oct. 26. A $50 ticket allows fans to watch the final hour of that day's practice (4:30-5:30 p.m.) and then eat dinner (6 p.m.) with the players and coaching staff on the floor of the practice gym. Call (405) 325-4732 to reserve your spot. Limited space remains. All proceeds go to the OU Tip In Club to support the men's basketball program.

------

A bunch of you were talking about wanting to donate to this site. Well, I say, put your money where your post is, and donate instead to the tip-in club. I will be there. Will you?

Re: Join the team at its meet, eat and greet

do they not do this for free for the students anymore?

Re: Join the team at its meet, eat and greet

do they not do this for free for the students anymore?
I think you might be referring to the practice they open up for students and provide some pizza, which was free.

This is a bit different, and to my knowledge, has never been free.

Bigtime, I'll be there.

I would love to go if the schedule can work out. You know as huge of an OU basketball fan I am, I have never saw a men's game in LNC. I'm dedicated to ending that trend this year.

I would love to go if the schedule can work out. You know as huge of an OU basketball fan I am, I have never saw a men's game in LNC. I'm dedicated to ending that trend this year.

That will need to end. I will get you free tickets if I have to, DM. We need you at the LNC!

Who else is going to the meet and greet? ranger? Traveler? bouldersooner?

I've been to far more OSU games, which makes me vomit. Only thing is the last few years I got to see them choke on several occasions.

I am looking forward to getting some other folks' opinions of the team after they watch the practice.

That will need to end. I will get you free tickets if I have to, DM. We need you at the LNC!

Can I get free tickets as well? I've only seen Oklahoma play once, 2008 NCAA tournament against St. Joseph's.

One last bump. I hope to see some good practice reports tomorrow night!

i will be there for sure .. it is always a good time

Someone sneak a camcorder in there and get us some more video. :D

Back