Kansas-Colorado

Why? Cuz I'm a Hawk fan in a Jayhawk thread? :ez-laugh:
Any minute now, since KU won the game and aren't going to lose, someone will post..."Why do we have KU threads on an OU website". Gotta love it.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Ummmm ok big man. lol

I think if you go back and read carefully I talked just as much if not more "smack" about CU as I did Kansas.

Cool...no big deal. In a thread like this though if you're gonna dish it out be able to take it big man. It's all in fun. This will be getting moved to the smack board soon anyways. Later. And Sherron says whattup

:ez-roll: The jealousy of KU just oozes out of a few of you. KU won the game on the road when they shot like crap. I'll take it. :clap

An overtime win with CU's best player sitting on the bench.

Damn! So close CU!

I have no problems with Kansas other than Sherron acting like a punk at times. And I will fully admit that one of our players acts like a punk at times. Sherron was engaging in smack with the crowd tonight and that's not something I feel like should be going on at the college level. Save that for the pros

Why the hell is he walking around without a freaking tooth? I noticed it every time they showed him tonight. I mean, in 2010 people just aren't walking around with no damn teeth.

Last edited:
Save that for the pros

I guess Sherron could consider the NBDL the "pros". He could be setting up Keith Clark in Tulsa next year.

Why does Sherron Collins have to flex after he does everything? I mean, someone was shooting free throws and it went to Sherron and he was flexing, looking at each arm, lol. What a clown. Go play in the NBDL, loser.
Other than the loser comments, I agree it was pretty funny. I was cracking up. It was just a random free throw in a random time of the game and while the KU player is shooting a free throw he is at half-court flexing. Probably the funniest thing I've seen all year, and I hope he does it again so I can chuckle again.

Love it all!!!!! :ez-laugh: Keep it comin' guys this is some funny stuff! :ez-laugh:

I have no problems with Kansas other than Sherron acting like a punk at times. And I will fully admit that one of our players acts like a punk at times. Sherron was engaging in smack with the crowd tonight and that's not something I feel like should be going on at the college level. Save that for the pros

KU's largest contingency (students, young alumni) was behind CU's basket in the second half, that is who he was talking to.

Doubtful. I saw him talking to some people that were sitting at or near midcourt. Then late in the game I saw him shoot a look into the stands and heard a fan screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I don't think a KU fan would scream that. But regardless the point still remains that he could probably tone down the theatrics a bit, similar to how some of us wish WWIII would do the same at times

Oh but I did enjoy Willie and Sherron's pose off in Norman last year.

anybody have video of collins flexing?

No, but it was the most hysterically dumb thing I have ever seen. It was a random free throw at a totally random time of the game, and he was literally checking his biceps out at midcourt.

The guy is an absolute clown.

No, but it was the most hysterically dumb thing I have ever seen. It was a random free throw at a totally random time of the game, and he was literally checking his biceps out at midcourt.

The guy is an absolute clown.

If you had arms like that you'd be flexing all the time too! :ez-roll: Stop being a hater!!

Back