Kansas State 70 Oklahoma 25

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
That is the scoring difference between their upperclassmen and ours and exactly why we have the record we have. That's it in a nutshell and why this season was over a couple weeks ago. People can cry and scream about attitudes and make excuses but we have by far the weakest juniors and seniors in the conference and it's not even close.

The good news is that our youngsters outscored theirs 43-13 even without our leading scorer. They won't be youngsters forever and the next 2 years we will be adding better players than we lose to graduation.

How did the aggies go up there and beat them? They did it without Penn.

I'm not into making up excuses for losing games.

Last edited:
People can cry and scream about attitudes and make excuses but we have by far the weakest juniors and seniors in the conference and it's not even close.

Capel is crying and screaming about attitudes more than the fans. He is our main source of intel about attitudes.

The good news is that our youngsters outscored theirs 43-13 even without our leading scorer. They won't be youngsters forever and the next 2 years we will be adding better players than we lose to graduation.

Easy to outscore them when they play 1 or 2 youngsters... That is a POINTLESS stat if I have ever seen one.

On a personal note, I was matching the Match Play championship and saw you guys got some rain!

Play any good golf recently?

How did the aggies go up there and beat them? They did it without Penn.

I'm not into making up excuses for losing games.

If I remember correctly, they played KSU after KSU played Texas and before KSU played KU.

so has KSU had lousy recruiting classes recently? Do they lack talented underclassmen?

so has KSU had lousy recruiting classes recently? Do they lack talented underclassmen?

No, they have talented underclassmen. Its a horrible example. Sure, OU is young and getting blown out, but so are lots of teams.

Capel is crying and screaming about attitudes more than the fans. He is our main source of intel about attitudes.

This along with the fact he doesn't control the team and got the team into this situation are some of the things I don't like about Capel. He is always crying about his players. Well stop talking and take charge.

It seems to me he may be starting to do that with all the suspensions but it is just too late. This season is already lost.

If I remember correctly, they played KSU after KSU played Texas and before KSU played KU.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

KSU had the same players playing.

OSU was in its first game without its starting point guard, and it was on the road.

Guess we might as well write off next year too, b/c our upperclassmen are most likely to be Allen and Cade.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

KSU had the same players playing.

OSU was in its first game without its starting point guard, and it was on the road.

Timing is important in college basketball. Surely you can acknowledge that. It was a great win for OSU but OSU did catch KSU at a nice time. It doesn't mean KSU didn't try or that the win was not a good win. OU could have gone to Manhatten that same weekend and would have lost by 30.

It is a good point that the play of our freshmen is not the problem as much as there are too few upperclassmen contributors. Its too easy to earn pt on this squad which says a lot about the guys that sit. The problem occurred before this year, this is the result. The spring recruiting is critical, not for a star or a scorer but a 30min tough active rebounding 4 or 5 and another inside guy as good as RW to bring off the bench.

That is the scoring difference between their upperclassmen and ours and exactly why we have the record we have. That's it in a nutshell and why this season was over a couple weeks ago. People can cry and scream about attitudes and make excuses but we have by far the weakest juniors and seniors in the conference and it's not even close.

Yep, still defending WW I see. Like it or not WW has a horrible attitude and people who know him and the team know it. It's not the only problem but it is a huge part of many problems. We have by far the weakest Sophomores in the conference too! WW was the one that said HE was going to be the leader this year and he hasn't even come close! In fact our Sr.(Crocker) and Jr.(Davis) have played extremely better than our Soph!

I take it you are not a man of your word considering you were suppose to be leaving until next year.

Heck no Wally Judge played 2 minutes against us he would fight fitz for the starting 4, I predict he would start for us today.

Back