Kansas State was down to 2 players on roster

thebigabd

Reaction score
Markuis Nowell and Ismael Massoud.

Outside of that, they are basically building an entire roster from scratch for next year, including a new coaching staff.

So far they have:
Jerrell Colbert - 6'10'' center from LSU who averaged 0.5 ppg last year
Cam Carter - 6'3'' SG from Mississippi State who averaged 2 ppg last year
Dorian Finister - 6'5'' unranked high school recruit
Taj Manning - 6'8'' unranked high school recruit
NaQuan Tomlin - 6'9'' juco transfer from Chipola CC

As of May 3rd, they have 7 players on the entire roster.

I'm no Kstate fan but that freaking sucks. Makes OU's situation sound like a dream.

I'm no Kstate fan but that freaking sucks. Makes OU's situation sound like a dream.

Makes sense, though. Three straight awful seasons, followed by a coaching change, make it understandable that players would leave. But from everything I have heard and read around here, they are very confident in the man they hired. You never know how a guy will do in his first head coaching job, but he seems like a good choice.

Weber was a clown. An honest clown, but a clown. It's not surprising he left it like that.

Makes sense, though. Three straight awful seasons, followed by a coaching change, make it understandable that players would leave. But from everything I have heard and read around here, they are very confident in the man they hired. You never know how a guy will do in his first head coaching job, but he seems like a good choice.

LSU didn't have any players on Scholarship at one point this offseason.

Back