Kentucky wins exhibition opener by 31...

thebigabd

Reaction score
But, they were only 1-11 from the 3pt line and only had 7 assists for the whole game.

Freshman point guard Brandon Knight scored 22 points and Darius Miller added 21 points for Kentucky, but Calipari was alarmed by the way the Bears outworked his team.

DeAndre Liggins had 18 points and Doron Lamb added 16 as Kentucky pulled away in the second half.

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2010-2011/uk1101.html

Could any OU fans possibly care less?

Oh, we don't care about our Maui opponent now? I will add that to the checklist.

Just to clarify, people on this board do not care about the following (and I have been hassled for all of these):

• OU's Maui opponents
  • OU's non-conference opponents
  • OU's conference opponents
  • OU player rankings
  • OU coaching staff opinions
  • OU recruiting issues
  • Stats and Facts regarding OU or other teams

I believe that covers everything you guys complain about in regards to thread creation. I am probably missing some things though.

Last edited:
I am interested in our future opponents.

I don't get why college basketball fans of any team would complain about information relating to the sport. It's not like he's posting live updates of the American East Conference exhibition games. He's posting threads about teams and players everyone who follows the sport is familiar with.

If you're not interested, don't click.

My bad, then. I'm now officially looking forward to more of abd's reports.:)

Oh, we don't care about our Maui opponent now? I will add that to the checklist.

Just to clarify, people on this board do not care about the following (and I have been hassled for all of these):

• OU's Maui opponents
  • OU's non-conference opponents
  • OU's conference opponents
  • OU player rankings
  • OU coaching staff opinions
  • OU recruiting issues

I believe that covers everything you guys complain about in regards to thread creation. I am probably missing some things though.

They also complain about all the statistics you post, and always try to tear those statistics apart...

To say you don't care about a future opponent of ours who we will be playing VERY soon is just stupid.

Both OU and UK have a lot of newcomers...so it will be interesting to see how the teams develope.

They have more talent no doubt..but we had more talent than a lot of teams we played last year..and got beat.

Desire, chemistry and teamwork mean a lot. We didn't look great last night by any means...but if we hit a few of the open looks we did have and also knock down a few more FT's (both very achievable), we win by 20+ and the reactions aren't near the same.

Way too early to have an inkling on how good this team will be.

Back