per both major KU websites.

Looks like it is down to:

OU
Washington
Arizona
Kentucky
UCLA
Oregon

Several recruiting gurus seem to think that it will come down to OU and Washington.

2008797522.jpg

Lorenzo Romar

vs.

ncb_i_capel_200.jpg

Jeff Capel

RT @KUTheShiver: Rumor that Terrence Jones eliminated KU. He just texted me "no" when I asked him if he eliminated KU. Interesting.

and the plot thickens.....

Phog says out
Slant says out
Shiver says in

:ed

Maybe I'm not such a moron afterall for thinking that the timing of this fight hitting the news and recruits taking visits was bad for KU.

Maybe I'm not such a moron afterall for thinking that the timing of this fight hitting the news and recruits taking visits was bad for KU.

According to Jones the in-home visit with Self went great.
Like I've said before I'll be surprised if Jones leaves the West coast.

A little reminiscent of word coming down that Barnes eliminated UK earlier this summer. UK beat writers got ahold of the info and bombarded Barnes. Barnes later recanted his statements. I wouldn't feel sorry for KU.

We've had posters(poster) That think that was a non issue.

We've had posters(poster) That think that was a non issue.

I think it's a non-issue. The fight at KU pales in comparison to what has went down with Calipari and Memphis and he pulled in one of the best class ever at Kentucky. If it would have been KU hoopsters fighting KU hoopsters it's an issue. I still think KU gets some pretty good recruits this year.

I think buttermaker1 might've been right for once . . .

A little reminiscent of word coming down that Barnes eliminated UK earlier this summer. UK beat writers got ahold of the info and bombarded Barnes. Barnes later recanted his statements. I wouldn't feel sorry for KU.

I concur.

I still think the "fight" is a non-issue...but that's just my speculation.

It's just as much correct as the people who are speculating that the fight did have an effect. I could speculate that the reason he (might have) dropped KU is because playing time, because out of all the teams listed, KU has the least amount of PT to go around.

Back