Lamb most likely to wait until spring

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Not a huge surprise. He will visit UCONN this weekend, and then will fit Arizona into his busy schedule. Hopefully he will get to see a lot of Willie Warren this year, and how he could take on a similar role next season....

Source Link

that stinks....But I feel like he was just be an added great player to a group of already real good players...we ahve the core of tmg, pledger, tj, and clark for a while to come...if we can just add one more then our guards will be set for a while

the most important recruit will be whatever post player we bring in....all I hear is jones so it makes him real important...

I think if WWIII has a breakout year, like I know he will, and Tiny comes back next year, I think Lamb will be heading to Norman.

Lucky, just because he's waiting doesn't necessarily mean anything bad for OU. It does allow more time for coaches to get in his ear, but it also allows for Capel to do some more recruiting.

Unfortunately, it does spread us thinner for the spring recruiting period. You do kinda wish that if they're gonna go elsewhere, they'd just let us know so we can focus our attention to someone else.

But OU has as good a shot as anyone else out there with WWIII showing him a preview of what he could be like playing out there with Tiny!

Back