Let's see your preseason Final Four picks

Sooner23

Reaction score
I'm sticking with the frontrunners and rolling with Kansas, Michigan State, Villanova and since I just can't go with all the frontrunners ... Tennessee.

Kansas- They have been discussed enough here.. They have all the pieces. Shooters, athletes, point guard, center, coaching, etc. They should be in the Final Four.

West Virginia- I think WVU has the best guards in the country.. Devin Ebanks is a lottery pick, DeSean Butler is a 1st team Big East guy and first round pick... Casey Mitchell is starting (as of their exhibition) out of juco and he was one of the top 3 juco players in the country (he had 19 in their opener)... Truck Bryant is a tough point guard who can defend and run the offense... This is a really good team, an elite team, imo.

California- This is the best shooting team in the country. They are picked to win the Pac-10. They have senior guards, and they are one of the top 3-4 guard tandems in the country. Their forwards are seniors as well, and they are pretty good too. Cal is going to be a tough out.

Purdue- Purdue has 5 guys who made some kind of All-Big 10 list. They have been playing together since they were freshman. All those freshman and sophs are juniors and seniors now. I expect Purdue to make it to the Final Four.

Kansas
Villanova
Kentucky
Oklahoma

We won't be a one seed, but we will be the three seed and beat California, the one seed in our region, in the Elite 8. You all laugh but when the Elite 8 matchup is us and California. Everyone will be calling their bookie and thanking me.

P.S. I'm from the future.

Kansas- They have been discussed enough here.. They have all the pieces. Shooters, athletes, point guard, center, coaching, etc. They should be in the Final Four.

West Virginia- I think WVU has the best guards in the country.. Devin Ebanks is a lottery pick, DeSean Butler is a 1st team Big East guy and first round pick... Casey Mitchell is starting (as of their exhibition) out of juco and he was one of the top 3 juco players in the country (he had 19 in their opener)... Truck Bryant is a tough point guard who can defend and run the offense... This is a really good team, an elite team, imo.

California- This is the best shooting team in the country. They are picked to win the Pac-10. They have senior guards, and they are one of the top 3-4 guard tandems in the country. Their forwards are seniors as well, and they are pretty good too. Cal is going to be a tough out.

Purdue- Purdue has 5 guys who made some kind of All-Big 10 list. They have been playing together since they were freshman. All those freshman and sophs are juniors and seniors now. I expect Purdue to make it to the Final Four.

Tulsa
Colorado
Iowa State
Kansas State

Back