Loud and Proud today

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
It is gut check time for us as a fanbase. I'm hacked at the team right now. I'm bitter because of the lack of heart and hustle. I am disgusted with the fact that most of the team quit on Saturday.

But this is Bedlam. I don't know about you, but I don't want to lose to T-Boone and the orange jumpsuits....ever.

To those coming to the game today: Please. Get off your feet and get loud, and let's give the team the advantage that they are going to need to beat the pokes. They haven't won in Norman since 2004-05 season, and I would like to keep it that way. :OUbball-logo:

Thanks in advance.

-BT

I'll be there and be loud. I know it probably won't be full, but I can get over that (mainly because I can understand not wanting to pay "premium game" prices for what we've seen thus far. Let's just get it done as a crowd and help our team to victory!

I'll be there and be loud. I know it probably won't be full, but I can get over that (mainly because I can understand not wanting to pay "premium game" prices for what we've seen thus far. Let's just get it done as a crowd and help our team to victory!

I'll be there and will scream my head off til I'm hoarse. Not sure it will make any difference but I freaking hate losing to the Cowboys, especially in Norman. I am looking for these kids to bounce back from that ugly game in Waco.

Excited about tonight....

Getting off work early at 4, headin down to get some grub then its on baby!

I shall be heading out from Tulsa around 5:30 to get there in time for the tip

I will be there, bringing the fire more than ever, trying to get others loud with me.

Come one guys, Let's do this thing tonight.

The LNC is our fortress!!!!!!!!

BEDLAM HOOPS BABY HERE WE GO

Back