Maurice Walker 2010 C

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
827659.jpg

He is another Canada kid that a bunch of top schools are looking at. He is 6'10" and weighs 270. He is going to Brewster with OU commit Richard Peters and OU recruit Naadir Tharpe.

Might be a guy to keep an eye on.....

Rivals Profile

Looks like Roy Candley. LOL!!

I heard that Roy Candley could devour a HOT large pizza from Hideaway in under two minutes. Add about 100 pounds on Walker and then you'd have Candley. haha

Lots of good Canadian talent coming up right now.

I heard that Roy Candley could devour a HOT large pizza from Hideaway in under two minutes. Add about 100 pounds on Walker and then you'd have Candley. haha

Lots of good Canadian talent coming up right now.

Roy Candley lost his scholarship because Dan Austin, the OSU strength coach, caught him in Wendys. That dude was the biggest human being I ever saw in my life. He was every bit of 7'4 and atleast 500lbs. I ended up on him one time in a pickup game and got a rebound "through" him by pulling his arms down and going back up to get the board. The dude drove a Lebaron Convertible.

Roy Candley! I was trying to remember that guy's name the other day and didn't think it was ever going to happen. Wonders never cease.

Back