MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

FAU is about to land this kid.

View attachment 1851

Baba participated in the G League camp.

While OU is looking to add Wague?

That Doesn't Make Any Sense (Will Ferrell) | Reaction GIFs't Make Any Sense (Will Ferrell) | Reaction GIFs

He grades out to a 44.2 on my big board, placing him somewhere between Uzan and Darthard.

Again, all a wash anyway, I am just trying to quantify production in some way with a very crude analysis of data. Some much better/smarter than me have better systems, but for a quick glance, it doesn't stand out a ton a ton.

Is he better than Wague? Perhapsably so. But I also have no idea. Who knows what kind of jump he could make in his junior year.

This actually inspired me a bit, I think I will look at last years portal in and outs for us and see how it stacks up (predictive or not)

Last edited:
I’m ready to place a watch but…. there’s definitely some conversations happening behind the scenes about navigating the number game (roster spots, not NIL).
The only thing I can think of is Northweather off scholly and getting NIL or one of the new guys in that situation. Would be nice.

Alright, so I ran a comparison from last year's portal to this year's portal and they are interesting to look at with my numbers.

Scores by Average:
Team (Year)Portalers In ScorePortalers Out ScoreTop 7 Average scoreTop 7 projectedLeaving from Top 7 Score
2022-2345.740.1524853.8
2023-2453.749.856.156.654.7

22-2023
1715701431323.png

23-2024 (Nwankwo added)
1715701457776.png

Huge jumps made by Soares and Moore. (obv but neat to see in score form)

Edit to add: Top 7 projected scores

Last edited:
Alright, so I ran a comparison from last year's portal to this year's portal and they are interesting to look at with my numbers.

Scores by Average:
Team (Year)Portalers In ScorePortalers Out ScoreTop 7 Average scoreLeaving from Top 7 Score
2022-2345.740.15253.8
2023-2453.749.856.154.7

22-2023
View attachment 1854

23-2024 (Nwankwo added)
View attachment 1855

Huge jumps made by Soares and Moore. (obv but neat to see in score form)
So, we're going to be better? :)

Nwankwo is going to need a lot of runway to make mistakes and learn to play at this level, especially I’m sure on the defensive end. Is Moser going to give him that or does he get the Bamisile treatment.
Moser seemed to relax a bit last season. Which was good, because he had quickly developed a reputation as someone no one wanted to coach or play for.

Nwankwo is going to need a lot of runway to make mistakes and learn to play at this level, especially I’m sure on the defensive end. Is Moser going to give him that or does he get the Bamisile treatment.
Definitely no runway

If we are better with the SEC schedule that's ahead of us, we should make the tourney next year. That will make a few people on this board very sad, but most of us VERY HAPPY!
You realize how insulting it is for you to suggest you and your sunshine pumping cronies are better fans than people who are questioning the direction of the program?

EDIT: there was no personal attack at you no need to respond with one. ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back