MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Trilly says Tech will be a player for Uzan. I don't know about that. The rumor is Tech is pushing Pop out. Even if they don't want to team up, would Uzan go somewhere who forced his friend out? I guess we'll see.

What if Mayo wants to be a Sooner?

What happens with Javian and/or Pedulla?

You can't play 3 6'4 or smaller guards, right?

do you have any confidence in becoming a Sooner? I know we made top 4 and he is allegedly visiting after dead period. Is there anything else out there linking Mayo to ou?

What if Mayo wants to be a Sooner?

What happens with Javian and/or Pedulla?

You can't play 3 6'4 or smaller guards, right?

Sampson said many years ago he implemented a a 4 guard system at WSU because there are so many good players that are 6'5 and under. The talented ones above that are extremely hard to land, as they almost always go to 5-10 schools.

Give me a guy like Doolittle at the 5 any day over guys like Godwin, Hugley, and Norweather. You can't convince me that our best lineup last year wasn't Soares at the 4 and Moore at 5. In the preseason I even considered Oweh and Cooper as targets for the 4 spot. By all means, swing for the fences with Garrison, but if we miss, we need to be prepared to put Moore at 5. This isn't the 90s...it's not even innovative anymore. Have a Godwin or Hugley on the roster for situations, but find a way to get the best guys on the floor.

I would doubt it. Right? Both seem too good for that and have better options (than 6th man at OU). Unless you just don't tell them until practice starts next season, lol.

I would have said the same about Hugley and Soares last year. I like Pedulla, but he's not so good that you HAVE to guarantee a starting spot. Guarantee a spot in the rotation and tell him he has to earn his spot in the starting lineup (and that he'd have every chance to).

I don’t put a lot of stock into the playing time argument anymore. It’s all about the bag now.

A lot of KU fans are complaining about them being connected to Mayo. Saying he wouldn’t be connected to them if it wasn’t for him being from Lawrence. I feel like he’s good enough to play on any team in the country.
I mean if they don't want him, he'd be welcomed in Norman.

A lot of KU fans are complaining about them being connected to Mayo. Saying he wouldn’t be connected to them if it wasn’t for him being from Lawrence. I feel like he’s good enough to play on any team in the country.
Even spoiled KU fans doubt bill self. I mean, how arrogant is that?

Back