Memphis May Have Wins Vacated

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4410862

If all the allegations are true, good for the NCAA to put their foot down and follow through. Gotta feel a little bad for the Memphis fans, Rose cheated and was one and done; then Calipari bolts for Kentucky.

Now they're left with this.

Memphis fans definitely have a reason to feel swindled. That being said, I might be a little nervous if I am a Kentucky fan. Calipari doesn't exactly bring a sterling silver reputation to Lexington.

Memphis fans definitely have a reason to feel swindled.

When you sleep with a dog (Calipari) don't be surprised when you wake up with fleas.

Kentucky will again be relavent in basketball but eventually it will result in some embaressment for them.

Memphis fans definitely have a reason to feel swindled. That being said, I might be a little nervous if I am a Kentucky fan. Calipari doesn't exactly bring a sterling silver reputation to Lexington.

I really can't blame Barnhardt though, he had to go after Calipari. He's a very well respected individual amongst collegiate AD's, but the donors have become increasingly upset with the basketball and football programs. Also, I recall reading somewhere which quoted him as saying he knew about Calipari and the upcoming Memphis situation.

All I know, is if I was in Barnhardt's shoes, I would of gone after Cal...it's worth the risk IMO.

TULSA = C-USA CHAMPS!

Doug Wojcik called the AD and said he wanted his C-USA Championship bonus, lol. He was kidding, of course.

Back