mini pack tix

ou1987

Reaction score
Anyone know if they are doing this again this year and when they usually go on sale?

I bet they do, but that probably won't be available until after the current season ticket holders have a chance to renew and they know just what seats are available. I believe the date to renew season tickets is somewhere around October 10, so those packages probably won't be available until at some point after that date. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I bet they do, but that probably won't be available until after the current season ticket holders have a chance to renew and they know just what seats are available. I believe the date to renew season tickets is somewhere around October 10, so those packages probably won't be available until at some point after that date. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

They'll be available. Initially there will be two sets for non-conference combined with conference games, and then in Dec-Jan they will release some packs for just conference games.

I want some tickets so I can kick it with Bigtime and :tinypower and :fitz and :kelvin and :bigbarry. Not :ford so much.

Back