Mini-packs go on-sale at 12:01 tonight

Typically, you get to choose 3 conference games and 3 non-conference. That's what I did last year and it worked very well, plus I bought individual tickets for 3 or 4 other games.

Typically, you get to choose 3 conference games and 3 non-conference. That's what I did last year and it worked very well, plus I bought individual tickets for 3 or 4 other games.

Do they restrict the games you can pick? If not, that's a hell of a deal.

I believe you get to pick two "normal" non-conference games, and then one "premier" non-conference game (most likely Arkansas and Arizona will be the choices). And then two "normal" conference games, and then one "premier" conference game--usually Okie State, Texas, and another. Last year Kansas was one, Mizzou might be one this year.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong! My dad and brother bought a mini-pack last year, so I don't have firsthand knowledge of how it works. (Unfortunately, I can only make it to a few games a year, if that :()

I think they do. I think you can usually only get like one of Texas, OSU, and Kansas or something.

sounds steep. maybe its b/c i am used to student prices. Can't you get like 15-20 dollar single game tickets?

sounds steep. maybe its b/c i am used to student prices. Can't you get like 15-20 dollar single game tickets?

I want to say that you can get standing room only tickets for $25, but I could be wrong.

Premier Game Selection:
Select 1 premier game.
ARIZONA Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 6:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEXAS Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 3:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-Conference Games Selections:
Select 1 of the 3 following non-conference games.
CENTENARY Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 7:00 pm

NORTHERN COLORADO Saturday, December 19, 2009 at time TBD

MARYLAND EASTERN SHORE Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Conference Games Selections:
Select 3 of the following conference games.
ARKANSAS Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 7:00 pm

MISSOURI Saturday, January 16, 2010 at Noon

IOWA STATE Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 8:00 pm

TEXAS TECH Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 7:00 pm

KANSAS STATE Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 5:00 pm

BAYLOR Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 12:30 pm

TEXAS A&M Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 11:00 am

Prices were originally listed at $79 and $149, but now list $59 and $129.

They sneak in an extra $15 fee, so the prices are really $74($14.80 per game) and $144($28.80 per game).

I'm thinking about doing Texas, N. Colorado, Mizzou, K State and A&M and buying individual tickets to Arizona, Arkansas and Baylor. Not yet sure if it is going to be worth it.

Last edited:
To get a ticket to Texas and Arizona alone is well worth the $59. And then you get three other Big 12 games on top of that. Sounds like a great deal.

Premier Game Selection:
Select 1 premier game.
ARIZONA Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 6:00 pm

TEXAS Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Non-Conference Games Selections:
Select 1 of the 3 following non-conference games.
CENTENARY Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 7:00 pm

NORTHERN COLORADO Saturday, December 19, 2009 at time TBD

MARYLAND EASTERN SHORE Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Conference Games Selections:
Select 3 of the following conference games.
ARKANSAS Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 7:00 pm

MISSOURI Saturday, January 16, 2010 at Noon

IOWA STATE Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 8:00 pm

TEXAS TECH Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 7:00 pm

KANSAS STATE Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 5:00 pm

BAYLOR Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 12:30 pm

TEXAS A&M Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 11:00 am

Prices were originally listed at $79 and $149, but now list $59 and $129.

They sneak in an extra $15 fee, so the prices are really $74($14.80 per game) and $144($28.80 per game).

I'm thinking about doing Texas, N. Colorado, Mizzou, K State and A&M and buying individual tickets to Arizona, Arkansas and Baylor. Not yet sure if it is going to be worth it.

This is showing Arkansas in the conference game list. Should it be in the non-conference list above it, or in the premier list with Arizona and Texas?

It's really more of a tier structure. The designations are immaterial. They have added the OSU game to the premier group. Then you have the lower quality non-conference and then you have everything else. Calling a section that includes Arkansas the conference section is misleading. It's really pick one high, pick one low and pick three medium.

It's really more of a tier structure. The designations are immaterial. They have added the OSU game to the premier group. Then you have the lower quality non-conference and then you have everything else. Calling a section that includes Arkansas the conference section is misleading. It's really pick one high, pick one low and pick three medium.

Thanks for clarifying. I guess it doesn't really matter to me since I have my four full season tickets for the 27th straight year. Can't wait to get it started.

Back