Neal and Szendrei

SoonerfanTU

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody else think this team is driving them crazy? You can tell every time they show them behind the bench that both are just dying to get out there and show the guys how to play hard. Neal looked very frustrated a couple of times today.

I'd love to hear what they had to say about things. And I'm not talking some on record article.....but rather a heart to heart and see what they honestly think of things. Just be curious what they'd have to say, since both gave this program alot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yo-Yo has punched a hole in a wall at least once this year.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Yo-Yo has punched a whole in a wall at least once this year.

I'd kill to have him on the team this year. I know it probably wouldn't make too big of a difference at the end of the day, but dang.....be nice to have somebody out there that it killed to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yo-Yo has punched a whole in a wall at least once this year.

He probably will go find Melo and hip check him over the scorer's table (again) at the Pepsi center in order to let out some frustration.

I've been watching Szendrei during timeouts and various points on the bench and outside of Capel I think it is plain to see he is the most vocal coach and I don't blame him. Ryan and Orlando are at the least just as talented as him, if not more and yet he would and looks he still could dominate them on the court. Gotta think Kellen is frustrated as well.

I've been watching Szendrei during timeouts and various points on the bench and outside of Capel I think it is plain to see he is the most vocal coach and I don't blame him. Ryan and Orlando are at the least just as talented as him, if not more and yet he would and looks he still could dominate them on the court. Gotta think Kellen is frustrated as well.

Get Kellen out there and let him show the perimeter guys how to play some defense.

Let Kellen and Szendrei run a defensive only practice or something.

BUBBLE DRILL!!!!!

More of a rebounding drill I know.
It's definitely more than a rebounding drill. Now, we don't want to offend the softies on this board who called for the bubble drill to be shut down because it's a dumb drill.

Bubble drill definitely would help. Don't know if we still do it, but how many times do we get beat down the court off rebounds?

Back