Never seen this

OUHoosier

Reaction score
In my entire life, I haven't seen a team play against other teams that shoot out of their minds every single game. Guys that shoot 20% or never shoot 3s just keep draining 3s whether they're open or not. So very sad.

It is on our defense. We don't close out fast enough to contest. We also show very poor body language and teams feed off that. I really don't feel sorry for us because we bring it upon ourselves.

It is sad.

It is on our defense. We don't close out fast enough to contest. We also show very poor body language and teams feed off that. I really don't feel sorry for us because we bring it upon ourselves.

It is sad.

Yep and our transition defense is so bad it's humiliating. We may not win a single game in Big 12 play.

They're shooting well but like others have said it is only because our defense is allowing it. Sure they have hit a couple shots that maybe be considered somewhat difficult but that is only because our defense is giving them confidence.

Guys...our defense is terrible. We don't close out when our man receives a pass, our hands stay at our side the entire time, we don't deny the passing lanes and we don't move our feet to cut off dribble penetration. It is pretty pathetic that we can be this bad on D. I would hope that 75% or more of all future practices are solely D related until this is fixed. I haven't even talked about boxing out as that is for another time.

It's like we're playing a bunch of Michael Jordan in game one versus Portland. It's like the rim is a big ole huge bucket.

Back