Nothern Colorado is looking salty vs Hawaii

Sam

Reaction score
Could be a trap game as it is Saturday after Finals week.
So that means the Student section will be pretty dead for that game :(. Wonder what we're going to do with all those extra student tickets for that game.
If I am able to stay up I'll keep posting updates/breakdown.

Rodrick Flemmings sighting (part of OSU's greatest recruiting class ever) for Hawaii.

Northern Colorado likes to shoot the deep ball, not shooting very well tonight though.

pound the ball inside, good perimeter defense and no uncontested 3's will be the keys against them.

As long as we don't come out flat I'm not that worried about them, man Hawaii has fallen.
I remember them and Tulsa had some true wars back in the day of the WAC.

No Colorado is on a 19-0 run, they have turned it on late.

man they make great decisions when they get in the lane. but they won't be playing against a weak and depleted front line when they come to norman. looks like we might have multiple zones thrown at us.

didn't know there was a ted owens connection with northern colorado's head coach.

Now they're falling apart down the stretch, down to only 6 points thanks to a good press by Hawaii.

wow. the okc kid doing all he can, but it may be too late.

Man, gotta love college ball.
Not many things can get your blood pumping at 5 AM in the morning like a big comeback like this.

yup. fun like that is usually reserved for march, and it's not even thanksgiving. i wish more small college/mid major games were shown during the year.

Rodrick Flemmings sighting (part of OSU's greatest recruiting class ever) for Hawaii.

Northern Colorado likes to shoot the deep ball, not shooting very well tonight though.

Flemmings May end up being the best of that great OSU recruiting class. Sean Sutton really pissed away opportunities for alot of good players including Cooper and Eaton. I would have never let Flemming leave school. I would have made up with him and his mom for changing the direction of that team. Flemming was benched at OSU because he couldn't shoot. Sutton should have sprinkled him in at the three and four to make that team better.

Back