'Nova/George Mason

12 guys have taken a shot for GMU, they must be keeping fresh legs on the court to match-up with nova.

Yep. Still 51 seconds left, but it looks like Nove might be about to fall. That's why I laugh about the knee jerk reactions to our 1st two games. Nova's what, No. 6 I think? Still George Mason is a quality ballclub.

Yeah GMU has to start hitting FT to close this out though.

They have missed 3 FT in the last 30 seconds that would have closed the game out.

And on cue, a 3 from Nova. 1pt game with 36 seconds.

Gotta hit those FT's. Another 3 for Nova, and a 1 pt Nova lead with 13 seconds to go.

And they don't even get a shot off.... a shame.

Dang. I really wanted Nova to go down. They have some really ****y fans on the national boards.

Yep GMU lost that game more than Nova won it. Nova made some clutch shots, but George Mason had every opportunity to close that game out and choked. That was a shame.

The scholarship limits have completely transformed college basketball.

Dang. I really wanted Nova to go down. They have some really ****y fans on the national boards.

I wonder why? I can't think of anything worse than living in the Northeast. You could not pay me enough to live in that part of the country.

The scholarship limits have completely transformed college basketball.

Why has it taken so long? The scholarship limits have been in place since the early 70's.

I think it is more a function of better developed talent and more exposure. Even ten years ago, this game wouldn't have been on TV, and 75% of fans wouldn't have bothered to check the box score.

I wonder why? I can't think of anything worse than living in the Northeast. You could not pay me enough to live in that part of the country.

Right, because there are no jerks in Colorado (or Oklahoma). None at all.

No one's asking you to move to the Northeast, but millions of people live there very happily (and a number of them contribute to this board). You'd likely get your back up if I were to speak ill of the region in which you choose to live, right?

Right, because there are no jerks in Colorado (or Oklahoma). None at all.

No one's asking you to move to the Northeast, but millions of people live there very happily (and a number of them contribute to this board). You'd likely get your back up if I were to speak ill of the region in which you choose to live, right?

Exactly there are none. It's a statistically proven, widely accepted and known, fact that no jerks exist within CO and OK. I did the research :)

Back