Official Doron Lamb to OU Thread!!!

tomkar98

Reaction score
Lamb and Barnes, you two, along with the rest of the talent on this team, would make for one heck of a team!

Here is to you, Doron! You're a great kid and the Sooner Nation would LOVE for you to come and play for Jeff Capel!

Doron

Come take Willie Warren's spot at the two, and help the Sooners compete for a championship. Reunite with the Big fella. :OUbball-logo:

Doron watch WW this year. That could be you.

Come on Doron, you won't find a cooler coach than Capel and come play with your buddy Tiny.

With another piece or two, OU could compete for titles next season. Make it happen, Doron! :OUbball-logo:

Doron, do you want a cool coach or one with a toupee? :ford And the girls basketball coach is cougar material.

:sherri175_jpg_xs:

Doron Lamb + Tommy Mason Griffin + Tiny Gallon + Cameron Clark = Final Four

Doron,

We want you. We need you. We love you.

Sincerely,

The Sooner Nation

PS: The chicks are much hotter here than in Lawrence.

Last edited:
DLAMB this is the place for you man. Your mid-range game and perimeter shooting are exactly what OU basketball needs. If you want to make an impact right away. Come on down. Enjoy your visit getting to see your ace Tiny. Also, get ready to be welcomed in by a band of brothers. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Got news that Lamb is in Norman! I hope that he and his family have a great time.

I sat in the row in front of Capel and the recruits on my late night flight from Dallas to OKC last night. I couldn't help but to hear everything they said. Capel blends right in with the recruits. I heard a lot of interesting stuff that I'd enjoy relaying what I heard but out of respect for the program I'll let what is said on a plane stay on a plane and not post it on an internet message board. Obviously, nothing inappropraite was said, and in fact both kids even discussed school and their classes at one point. I can't imagine another coach that can blend in with the kids as well as Capel did.

Back