****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

Pathetic effort by OU, I don't know who to blame...Coach Capel or the players?

traveling not called, guards are getting bumped all the way to the basket, any call away from the ball goes against OU, zero home court advantage

Standing around and watching UNC (University Northern Colorado) not North Carolina will get OU's arses kicked. Our defense is awful....wow

Northern Co is playing lights out... OU looks sloppy and unable to finish possessions... This team is simply not very good this year. Very young, very easily flustered. We all were hoping this team had turned a corner after the debacle in Alaska but it looks like we're back to being a 8-9th place team in the Big XII.

Pathetic effort by OU, I don't know who to blame...Coach Capel or the players?

You are not allowed to criticize the team in the first half. The reason...in case they come back and win the game in the 2nd half, then all is right.:rolleyes:

No effort today, folks. It's driving me nuts. This is friggin Northern Colorado.

Northern Co is playing lights out... OU looks sloppy and unable to finish possessions... This team is simply not very good this year. Very young, very easily flustered. We all were hoping this team had turned a corner after the debacle in Alaska but it looks like we're back to being a 8-9th place team in the Big XII.

knee jerk

Standing around and watching UNC (University Northern Colorado) not North Carolina will get OU's arses kicked. Our defense is awful....wow

You're right, defense has been really bad the past five or six minutes. It needs to get better, and soon!

Back