*****Oklahoma vs. British Columbia Exhibition Game Tread*****

Rebounding looks for crap tonight. Really bad positioning and guys just seem like they don't want to try.

Mason-Griffin with his 3rd 3!!!!! 57-37 OU followed by a Davis 3 60-37 OU

62-37....Fitzgerald quickly becoming my favorite player.......

Tiny in double figures with 10 points on 5 of 6 shooting and one reb away from a double-double. :woot

thata boy Wright nice follow and effort......66-43 OU

Crocker chance for a 4 point play......70-43.........make it 71-43.....Crocker not having a great shooting night but he is doing a lot right on defense

Ranking our post players right now, I think it is 1. Fitz, 2. Wright, and 3. Gallon. Though for an exhibition game, they all look good. It is extremely hard to get up for a team like B.C. and really the first time to play a real game as a team.

Willis joins the 3 point barrage....76-46 OU...Crocker with another 4 point play...80-46....Warren can get to the hoop whenever he wants....82-46 OU

OU 10 of 19 (52.6%) from three tonight. Love it!!!

For those saying we don't look so hot, the last time we played them we had a round of 32 season and only beat them 81-62 (granted it was in Canada). Puts this score in perspective.

Couple of possessions there where WW forgot he had 4 other teammates on the floor.

Willie clearly has the go ahead to shoot whenever he wants but the last couple though not smart shots.......82-46 under 4 minute TO

Last edited:
will this video be available later on the web? maybe it won't be so choppy...I know I have a cheap internet...

I've noticed the only time I have problems with the feed is when I go to a different tab to post or read other posts.

feed is fine now. Team doesn't look so hot. Again, must be hard to really get that excited about playing British Columbia.

Why do people like you exist in life? Negative people accomplish nothing! I mean that. You people do nothing but brign the rest of the world down.

OU is crushing this team, it is the first game of the season and you have a negative comment. Life must suck for you.

Back