\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Gameday Thread///////

Shepard is having a really good game. I wish he wouldn't take so long to get to the halfcourt when he's bringing the ball down court.:eek:

yes he is...I actually like his deliberateness...

I like the Khadeem Lattin we've seen in tonight's game! 17 points, 10 boards and 3 bllocks is a great stat line.

well, congrats on 600... BIG win. On to Monday...at ku. ugh..hope we play like this!

Then last game home against tcu.

I like the Khadeem Lattin we've seen in tonight's game! 17 points, 10 boards and 3 bllocks is a great stat line.

OUr bigs showed up tonight...

Good game by Lattin, Money and Buford.

Nice win, everyone worked hard and congrats to Coach Lon on 600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was a good win. loved seeing the guys smiling and joking with one another.

Jordan Shepherd had a superb game. As did Lattin and Odomes. Lots to be happy about today!!

Absolutely. He was more aggressive tonight. Of course it helps when he isn't in early foul trouble. The truth is we need both Lattin and McNeace playing in tandem.

Very impressive performance. Better late than never and get hope we can get a few more this year and be ready for a good start next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was a good win. loved seeing the guys smiling and joking with one another.

Jordan Shepherd had a superb game. As did Lattin and Odomes. Lots to be happy about today!!

Sheperd is so much more confident than he was early in the year.

That win felt good to me. I can only imagine what it felt like to our players. Lots of smiles on OU's bench, that's for sure.

Way to go, Sooners!

Keep building confidence! Anything can happen in the big12 tourney!

So happy for the guys and happy that they got Lon 600 this year.

Now scare Kansas, whip TCU and win a couple of games in the conference tourney... ANy chance of any postseason of some sort?

Now scare Kansas, whip TCU and win a couple of games in the conference tourney... ANy chance of any postseason of some sort?

No, imo.

We need to win the tournament to keep playing. If we somehow did that, we would probably be in the play-in game.

What about the CBI or that ilk?

the absolute second this season is done for this group after the big-12 tourney they need to run to the gym and start shooting ... and not finish til November.

stop it please.

What is your problem? Can you shut up, on this board, for two seconds? Sheesh...

The more games these guys play with momentum the better. They're a young team and if they get some momentum and can get some cohesion and end the year with more positive results, the more the better. Regardless of NIT, CBI, etc.

CBI is pay-to-play and almost never has major conference teams. Very little chance OU would do it even if invited. It's NCAA or bust.

Back