**********Oklahoma vs. Missouri Game Thread************

We may not be in the bonus the whole game. How embarrassing is that?

These announcers are really on the ball. One just said, "good rebound there, that's what Clark can do."

What? That was his first rebound in the game!

Not a good way to get interest in home games. Will KU have more fans than us on Saturday?

There's just waiting for the next MU gloss.

Big White guy for MU scores.

Clark looks like he jumps in the air and then decides to shoot.

I think I know what's wrong with Clark. He has jumpy feet and rushed his shot too much. He played out of control.

That isn't how it works.

How what works? I wish I had a dollar for everytime Collison or Gooden got a layup at the rim. No, they didn't lead the break but they finished it plenty of times.

How what works? I wish I had a dollar for everytime Collison or Gooden got a layup at the rim. No, they didn't lead the break but they finished it plenty of times.

That doesn't make them guards though. They were bigs that could run the floor. No different than Taj Gray, or Jabby Brown. Brown got TONS of dunks on breaks. Doesn't make him a guard.

That doesn't make them guards though. They were bigs that could run the floor. No different than Taj Gray, or Jabby Brown. Brown got TONS of dunks on breaks. Doesn't make him a guard.

I guess I worded it incorrectly.

Sorry it didn't go better guys. Maybe Saturday. hopefully tomorrow for Sherri's guys.

Back