******Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Game Thread*****

Everyone is slamming WW, but I'm sitting watching for a better option. ALL of these guys dribble into trouble, try to do too much, and seem to spend moments looking like 3 yr old who didn't get their way. WW is playing as hard as the rest of the guys. Not smart, but as hard....... If he is pulled, who do we put in????

I agree.

why does bobby say the shotclock should have been renewed when osu got the loose ball. we never took possession.

he hates our clock operator.

btw denise from taco bell is cool

When WW gives effort he's the best on the floor. SOOO frustrating he only plays 100% 10% of the time.

Go OU!

Everyone is slamming WW, but I'm sitting watching for a better option. ALL of these guys dribble into trouble, try to do too much, and seem to spend moments looking like 3 yr old who didn't get their way. WW is playing as hard as the rest of the guys. Not smart, but as hard....... If he is pulled, who do we put in????

I vote for you jmizzy! Just don't rely on the no look passes.

imo, Willie should be leading by example. And he's not.

And yeah, I've been hard on WW this game, but not for a lack of effort. I just expect more maturity out of our team leader on the court instead of some of the dumb plays he's made.

Hopefully he keeps up his play from the last few minutes.

man i was hoping Mason-Griffin would hit Pledger on the open wing for another 3 pointer....

why does bobby say the shotclock should have been renewed when osu got the loose ball. we never took possession.

he hates our clock operator.

btw denise from taco bell is cool

Haha. She is becoming a google search icon, according to the internet. Weird how an ordinary comercial, w/ ordinary people can vault someone to stardom, or at least 15 minutes of fame.:)

I think you have to strategically pull him when you see his frustration rising and get him emotionally leveled out for his own good. By no means do you pull him and bench him.

Wow Penn looks like Warren there and he's only 5-3

Lol @ Tiny falling he needs to go to the bench.

I think you have to strategically pull him when you see his frustration rising and get him emotionally leveled out for his own good. By no means do you pull him and bench him.

I can agree with that. Just scared that w/ him out, we lose what little offensive threat we have. Also, as temperamental as he can be, I'm afraid benching him would send him into a mental shell. I see your point though.

Back