******Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Game Thread*****

nervous 'bout Willie shooting free throws. Needs to hit these if he's a "playa"

Question is R U a PLAYA HATER???:ez-laugh::ez-laugh:

Glad we survived despite WW's FT shooting, and all of the mistakes we made.

I really hope Capel can right the ship. I believe he is a good coach.

I think both teams will be shooting a lot of FTs in practice tomorrow. That was one of the worst FT shooting exhibitions by both teams that I have witnessed in some time.

After watching the wrestling match that was on before this game, it seems like both teams have a long way to go.....

Our 3 point shooters need to get set before they shoot....too many shots falling to the sides or towards or away from the bucket.

Nice win, ugly ugly, but a good win neverthelessssss.:woot

I saw effort tonight, now if they will just get to playing smarter. They have a chance to be a pretty good ball club.

Capel needs to tell Willie to work around to get open shots instead of jacking up ill advise three. We were able to recover and win the game but on the road with our leader making that many turnovers and jacking up ill advise three, we will get blown out. Look at the Baylor and all those blown out games, that's when Willie making stupid turnovers.

Great win tonight. I hope this win gets the team heading in the right direction.

I believe he had three straight turnovers on three consecutive trips down the floor late....the quick 3 attempt with a minute left. Too many mental lapses for the entire team.

The way we played today if it was at Stillwater, we would get blown out worse than Baylor. We were lucky that it's at home, where the crowd did help affecting the outcome of the game. If Capel is satisfied with that effort, then we are in for a long season. Two things needed to happen.

1. Making too many turnovers today.
2. Jacking up too many ill advise threes.

I won't say we played well tonight but we played hard. That's something that's different from the past weeks. If we played this hard we don't lose to Baylor by 30.

Back