*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

They look a lot like the OU football on the road.

By the way, if I never saw Tony Crocker throw up another three in my life, I would die happy.

I'm not sure why he is in the game at this point. If we are just going to have guys dribble around and chuck up threes at least put Pledger in to do it.

Yeah, it's bedtime; wasn't supposed to stay up and watch, but I can make it up to my girl tomorrow. Wasn't was I was hoping to see; lot of work to do with this team. G'night ya'll, and Happy Thanksgiving!

I just saw 3 plays in a row where our guards refused to pass it to a wide open Cade Davis. All 3 times they got up in the air, saw him open and decided to throw it to the other team in a different direction.

If we dont play as a team we will lose like this every night.

Nothing new about this. It happened consistently last year.

Honestly this is pretty amazing, i never in my worst dreams imagined we could play this bad.

If I attended this game I would currently be at a local bar outside the arena for being kicked out of the game for making my opinion vocal.

I'm not sure why he is in the game at this point. If we are just going to have guys dribble around and chuck up threes at least put Pledger in to do it.

The problem is that for the last 4 years, Crocker has decided which possessions he is going to take a three on. No matter WHAT the defense is giving. He's taking a three once he gets a hint of a look.
He was on fire against Syracuse in the tournament, so it worked out, but that's about the only time.

Capel is a great recruiter but you have to question is coaching ability. How can a team look this disorganized? Just goes to show that the McDs AAs aren't worth the hype.

It appears from the performance tonight that he has no idea what he is doing regarding organization. Maybe its easy to coach when you have the consensus POY on your team....otherwise we find out what you are made of when you have to do it without him.

This is the first OU BBall team I've seen that I thought was very poorly coached. Even when we weren't that good in Capel's first year I didn't think we were that badly coached. But right now we just don't look organized, and don't look prepared, even the guys that have played look like freshmen. Heck the freshmen have actually looked decent.

Back