*****Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Game Thread*****

did you just hear that? Tech is 3-27 on the road in their last 30.

We're lucky to only be down 8...hope a different team comes out of the locker room for the 2nd.

12 shots from inside the arc and 15 from outside it. We've had our looks but they aren't falling. Tech's offense is running smoothly and they're beating us on the boards.

We have to win this game ! I honestly don't know what is wrong with this team but there is no chemistry amongst the players.

Does Capel have any control of this team? Guys shoot whenever they want, play lazy defense too often. I know it was one half of basketball, but this team all season long continues to play the game this way and i am getting tired of seeing poor defense because i know shots can go in quickly and often but seeing OU play lazy defense all season long is -----------

Wright body rental

From AP wire: Ryan Wright's timed rental of a different human body has elapsed. He will now revert back to his old one.

Does Capel have any control of this team? Guys shoot whenever they want, play lazy defense too often. I know it was one half of basketball, but this team all season long continues to play the game this way and i am getting tired of seeing poor defense because i know shots can go in quickly and often but seeing OU play lazy defense all season long is -----------

Doesn't look like it at times.

It has been a one step forward, one step back kind of year. I thought we would have some momentum after the Texas game, but Drew and Pledger killed a lot of that.

what is it about this team, that brings the best out of mediocre teams.

the offense is flat out ugly/horrible tonight......

Ryan Wright is killing us.
Jeez.

Not that anybody else is playing well.

Wow Gallon making post moves! Didn't know that was possible for him.

OU cannot play good enough defense to go on a run and come back. Sorry coach your team has to play good defense to respond to you getting a technical and your team is lazy and poorly coached on that end.

Well, let's see how the team responds to that T.
So far Capel is the first person on the OU side to show any sort of fire tonight.

Back