*****Oklahoma vs. VCU Gameday Thread*****

Great play once again by Cade. Showed the smarts to not force anything and wait on some help. Willie needs to settle down. He seems more flustered than any of the freshmen.

Cade will never be confused with a Good to great basketball player but dear G-d he hustles and does it more than anyone I have ever seen on the court... kid has some heart as well. I'm glad he is a part of this team because we need kids like him!

Does it show that this the first road game for a young team? ;)

Got some work to do on D and just settle down and make some shots.

Where is Bigtime in all of this? We need his RED WIG!!!!

NICE PLAY TC! Chance to be a single digit game.

NICE Play by Pledge! Good job by croc for the and one! (Need to make the FT tho.)

We got back to within 10 at the half. WW needs to take over the 2nd half.

Tony Crocker is playing like a SR and up to his potential, hallelujah.

Going into the half down down, 44-34, good news is Willie now has 4 points.

Pledger now 0-4.

Down by 10 at half... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad its just 10... phew.

44-34 VCU Leads

Dang freee throws. Great hustle and a two from Willie to end the half. 34-44 at half.

OU has to come out and be physical with VCU and they will win the game.....Beat them up

OU has to find a way to defend the rim if they are going to win this one.... VCU is shooting wide open three's and layups...

Down by 10 at half... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad its just 10... phew.

44-34 VCU Leads

Agree 100%. Hopefully they had their chance to knock us out and didn't take advantage. The last four minutes of the half was by far the best we looked. I don't think it's a coincidence that Crock and Cade were on the floor during that stretch.

Back