Omg - tmg ....

Looking4#8

Reaction score
WOW he is growing up. He is gonna be here for 4 years and that will mean some great things for OU. When you have a great point guard you can do so much better. They make everything run smoother and everyone around them look better too. Sure am glad to have him.

I'm not sure I would trade TMG for any point guard in the Big 12, except maybe Sherron Collins. Not that I think about it, that would not be a good trade either. Tommy has three more years to play.

I'm not sure I would trade TMG for any point guard in the Big 12, except maybe Sherron Collins. Not that I think about it, that would not be a good trade either. Tommy has three more years to play.

yepper

when he's done, it's gonna feel like 7 years to the rest of the league. never thought he'd be our best player at this point.

If he was 6'1 or so he would be gone to the league next year. He is that good. Crocker is doing his part and whom else? Ummm. Cade occasionally. Pledger shoots like my grandma now. Ray couldn't hit tonight. Of course after sitting for quite a few games I guess he should be rusty. Tiny is killing us BTW.

Its too bad that his play is all being wasted by that fraud of a post player we have right now that fouls out once he steps off the bus every game. Oh well, time to rip Iowa State a new one...... hopefully.

Tommy Mason-Griffin was incredible tonight. He was borderline unguardable.

And I am not convinced he is a four year player.

His size might prevent him from doing so but offensively he is definitely NBA caliber. If he can just keep getting better on the defensive end which I have noticed that he is then I think he will be nightmare for the Big 12 over the next couple of years.

Besides being great offensively, he could be/shows spurts of being a beast defensively. He is almost always quicker and stronger than the player he's guarding. That combo is lethal.

Very proud of this young man. He's learning every game and improving even more. Great job TMG! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Its too bad that his play is all being wasted by that fraud of a post player we have right now that fouls out once he steps off the bus every game. Oh well, time to rip Iowa State a new one...... hopefully.

Easy there big fella. Tiny is going to get much better and you will have to eat those words. I only wish we had a Tiny in our lineup.

Earl you're right. It's a little early to be writing Tiny off as not being a good player. This kid just needs to be developed. If he sticks around. Our coaching staff will help him develop the talent he already has. Come on Tiny. Get it straight man. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

TMG will be all B12 next year. He and the Sooners need a couple more pieces and they win the B12 next year. Just let them grow up, they have too few upperclassmen to help make the D1 transition easy.

Tiny is just learning like TMG, although at a slower pace. Part of that IS because he is spending a lot of time on the bench in foul trouble. On his fifth foul it looked like he started to pull back but was already committed and got the foul once his processing of what is going on speeds up we will see him on the court for a lot longer. Only way to do that is to play and learn though. I think he will do a lot better in the future we just have to stick with him. That goes for the rest of the guys as well. Ray basically did not play at all last year so we should expect him to play more like a freshman than a sophomore. Pledges will pick it up eventually. I was disappointed in the results but they fought to the end again. One thing I would like our guards to work on is a head fake, come on guys everybody knows we like to shoot the three fake it and drive. Mix it up, keep it fresh!

please maintain a better demeanor.

Last edited:
Back