OMG - Utah Center is 7-3

At first I thought Grace was being a but overly sensitive, but you really do always throw in something about Kansas in your threads. That or a knock against WWIII.

he averages 6 points and 5 rebounds per game in 20 minutes. He also averages 4 blocks. Methinks Tiny gets him in foul trouble pretty quickly.

If marshall and james were able to get him in foul trouble then tiny should be able to as well. If he wasn't in foul trouble I think he could have made it a game against OSU.

My strategy for this game is to get the ball to the post as much as we can. Yes we need to shoot, but I don't care how tall this kid is. If Tiny uses his size on this guy. He can rule the post all night long. I watched utah play michigan the other night. We need to use our speed to our advantage and push the ball against these guys. When michigan pushed the ball a little utah had trouble. I'm really interested to see Tmg and Willie against these guys. If Tony and Cade play aggressive. We will beat utah. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

At first I thought Grace was being a but overly sensitive, but you really do always throw in something about Kansas in your threads. That or a knock against WWIII.

LOL. The funny thing is his insistence on insulting Aldrich who is a pre-season AA. All it does is make him look foolish. :ed

At first I thought Grace was being a but overly sensitive, but you really do always throw in something about Kansas in your threads.

You say that like there's something wrong with slamming ku... What's up with that? Screw ku and their arrogant fans. They're like Texas football fans. Lot's of success, therefore lots of arrogance, but few titles. Before they won in 2008, osu had as many titles and floriduh had caught up to them in two years. They are the North division Texas but probably even more arrogant, believe it or not. I hope they don't win another title for as long as I live. It would be so awesome to see OU catch up to them in number of titles won in the next couple of decades.

You say that like there's something wrong with slamming ku... What's up with that? Screw ku and their arrogant fans. They're like Texas football fans. Lot's of success, therefore lots of arrogance, but few titles. Before they won in 2008, osu had as many titles and floriduh had caught up to them in two years. They are the North division Texas but probably even more arrogant, believe it or not. I hope they don't win another title for as long as I live. It would be so awesome to see OU catch up to them in number of titles won in the next couple of decades.

Without even addressing how dumb this post is, the fact is if you mention another school in every single one of your posts all it does is make your school look bad.

Back