Orlando Allen

I wouldn't give up on Orlando just yet. He is in Coach Capel's doghouse because he's out of shape. He also was suspended for breaking a team rule. I think we will see him play this year. Especially if the young guys begin to really struggle rebounding. We all know that Orlando is a team player and a big cheerleader for his teamates. I for one want to see him play. When he does get in the games he needs to rebound like there's no tomorrow. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:eek:allen

I wouldn't give up on Orlando just yet. He is in Coach Capel's doghouse because he's out of shape. He also was suspended for breaking a team rule. I think we will see him play this year. Especially if the young guys begin to really struggle rebounding. We all know that Orlando is a team player and a big cheerleader for his teamates. I for one want to see him play. When he does get in the games he needs to rebound like there's no tomorrow. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:eek:allen

just echoing your post man.

I expected him to be able to contribute, which he obviously isn't. No reason he shouldn't be a servicable big man. I've heard he is lazy, and doesn't work hard. That is too bad.

Where did you hear this? I don't recall seeing much negative about Orlondo Allen until he didn't play much in the first game.

I actually think the stuff I read last season and this summer was that he was working really hard. I think there was a quote by Willie about Allen's hard work this summer.

He still has time to turn things around. I know how much some of you all love to make predictions, but let's not pat ourselves on the back for our prognostications just yet.

Back