OT: The obnoxious video screen at Jerry World

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or that thing an embarrassment? What a total waste of resources. It's annoying on TV, I can't imagine how distracting it is to people sitting in the upper deck.

Hilarious that it's not even high enough to avoid punts.

Is it just me or that thing an embarrassment? What a total waste of resources. It's annoying on TV, I can't imagine how distracting it is to people sitting in the upper deck.

I love the fact that it interfered with the punters! haha HOW DO YOU FORGET ABOUT THE PUNTERS!?!?!

Thats like with the SF Giants when they forgot to build bullpins for the pitchers to warm up on.... so they had to make them on the field (in foul territory), much like you would find at Wrigley Field (But Wrigley was designed that way).

its just you it is a great thing for the stadium

It's an unbelievably awesome screen. But I don't like it because it really does change the way you watch the game.

Unless you have primo seats, you're gonna end up watching each play on the HD screen. And, if you're doing that, you might as well save yourself the cost of game tickets, parking ($40 to $60) and $9 beers and stay home and watch on your own HD screen.

It's just another worthless Texas "everything is bigger" waste.

Remember not long ago at was A&M bragging about the biggest screen, then UT, now the Cowboys.

I will give Texas credit though, they gave us the biggest moron recently.

Back