OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Well. Still leading somehow. They have 3 fouls now but still doubt we hit 1-1 this half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is not a good pass from grant and he lost defense position

And no longer leading. Good timeout

Los misses the bunny (he should have attacked with the advantage and drawn the foul)

and then they hit a contested 3 ..

good time out

So sick of throwing passes at the feet our bigger guys. They have a hard enough time catching balls at their chest and we constantly try to thread the needle to them. Bad court awareness/low IQ.

We should have been in control of this game, but instead trail. Couldn’t take advantage. Damn.

that is not a good pass from grant and he lost defense position
The pass was at Groves’ shins, but Sherfield thought he’d dropped a picture perfect pass.

He was too busy sulking on the way back to defend the easy pass into the paint. In a game where neither team can score, giving up buckets like that is incredibly frustrating

Last edited:
Looks like Bijan in for Grant. Moser was pissed Grant didn’t sprint back on the last KSU transition bucket. He should have been able to take away that pass but he was jogging rather than sprinting.

The pass was at Groves’ shins, but Sherfield thought he’d dropped a picture perfect pass.

He was too busy sulking on the way back to defend the east pass into the paint. I’m a game where neither team can score, giving up buckets like that is incredibly frustrating

yep

wow that shot from Kus was against good D

Tanner can't misses that easy one

They are making tough shots and we are missing easier ones

Back