>>>>>>>OU [6-3] vs. Memphis [7-3] Pregame Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU [6-3] vs. Memphis [7-3] Pregame Thread<<<<<<<

We're being eaten up inside in repetition.

I'm a realist too. I'm willing to say that kruger is not a big XOs coach and really just a team manager. Lattin has hit his ceiling and is overrated.

But you don't need to be such a douche

Bruh. Bruhhhhhh. That's how I choose to respond to some of the people on here that choose to come at me. This isn't your fight

They have scored EVERY EFFIN time down the court!!!!

Easy looks every time also. Getting out coached and they're forcing us to take tough shots while they crowd the paint.

Defense is beyond atrocious in OT. No guarding, no help, no nothing. It has to be said again....Memphis is an average team and they are absolutely taking it to us on offense.

Well at least went to ot. Basic issues...lazy defense, letting your guy get baseline...then 2 guys help leaving weakside open..sad.

And I like SHepard....but he is not who should be taking all these shots down the stretch. This team is just not very good right now. Looks like NIT is a realistic goal this year.

We have been spoiled the past few years!!!!!!

We cant get a stop

I really want to say "F U" to all the sunshine pumpers on here. All of you say let's wait and see. 6-4 with ZERO quality wins and a few more losses coming in the non conference

Cool it. You continue to be the most negative poster on the board ..... and I know Ada has warned you

We need to just go through Woodard every possession. We really didn't see him touch the ball the last few minutes of regulation till he hit a 3.

I'm a realist too. I'm willing to say that kruger is not a big XOs coach and really just a team manager. Lattin has hit his ceiling and is overrated.

But you don't need to be such a douche
As I posted few days ago, heard on some Kansas radio show saying Lon better man than a coach.

THis team is beyond attrocious defensively. There's no excuse for it.

Not a goaltend IMO.

And I like SHepard....but he is not who should be taking all these shots down the stretch. This team is just not very good right now. Looks like NIT is a realistic goal this year.

We have been spoiled the past few years!!!!!!

Exactly... woodard is a final 4 tested 4 year starter guard.. why is freshman shepard shooting the last 3 times in regulation?

Gotta foul now.

Well at least went to ot. Basic issues...lazy defense, letting your guy get baseline...then 2 guys help leaving weakside open..sad.

Lol you want a participation trophy?

This team is bad. But that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree

Frustrating. The offense has been better today but we have played no D.

Going to need to exceed my expectations in the Big 12 to make the NCAA this year. So close, but just can't win a game against a decent team so far this year. Hope we can start to turn this around against Auburn next.

86.7% free throw shooting (26 of 30) by Memphis when they are poor shooters.

Back