OU Cincinnati tickets

sooner_fan1

Reaction score
Will I be able to find tickets outside of the arena?

Or should I hit a ticket reseller site?

There are currently lower levels available on StubHub for under $10. You may be able to find something similar outside the arena, but StubHub is so convenient and they guarantee their seats, so it's tough to pass up that good a deal IMHO.

I am just not a fan of businesses that make money by moving money. But I figured stubhub was the way to go

Excited to go see this team. Best team in 5 years and has the athleticism to be competitive most nights. Just need a shooter next season with all the talent coming back and hopefully Oweh learns to handle the ball better.

I am just not a fan of businesses that make money by moving money. But I figured stubhub was the way to go

Excited to go see this team. Best team in 5 years and has the athleticism to be competitive most nights. Just need a shooter next season with all the talent coming back and hopefully Oweh learns to handle the ball better.
Enjoy the game. Just don't get too attached to any of the players -- no way of knowing how many will actually be back. And if this team ends up as good as/better than the 2021 team that pushed Gonzaga in the second round of the tourney, that will be a nice ending to the season.

Have fun if you go! Contrary to many here I think the LNC is a fun place to watch bball. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my experience every time I’ve been. Even if I’m 0-3 haha

SeatGeek is now the official OU ticket reseller. Basically the same as StubHub except you should probably have your tickets right away and I'm sure OU gets a cut. I'd probably go with whatever is cheaper.

SeatGeek is now the official OU ticket reseller. Basically the same as StubHub except you should probably have your tickets right away and I'm sure OU gets a cut. I'd probably go with whatever is cheaper.
stub hub you also get the tickets right away

Enjoy the game. Just don't get too attached to any of the players -- no way of knowing how many will actually be back. And if this team ends up as good as/better than the 2021 team that pushed Gonzaga in the second round of the tourney, that will be a nice ending to the season.
Such a ball of sunshine.

Have fun if you go! Contrary to many here I think the LNC is a fun place to watch bball. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my experience every time I’ve been. Even if I’m 0-3 haha

It’s always fun to watch your favorite team live imo. Doesn’t mean the LNC isn’t a steaming pile compared to most other p5 arenas, though.

Back