OU has the most 3pt attempts in the Big 12

OU has rebounded well as of late. Mostly thanks to Crock and Tiny. Hopefully that continues. OSU seemed to not rebound well.Maybe it just seemed that way. They seemed to shoot the 3 when no one was under the basket. I believe you have a better opportunity to get a rebound if someone was down low. Do you guys think that too?:woot

LOL...you haven't beat us since Jimmy Carter was President. Please save the ominous talk until you beat us one time in long shorts.

what a coincidence- I thought Jimmy Carter was President. He may have a different name but he pursues the same policies :) Besides it takes zero courage to trash talk after a win. You won't see that from me.

OU has dominated Baylor- no doubt. I'm expecting a split this year. We'll see how it plays out. Baylor's offense is not as potent as years past. But the defense and rebounding are a lot better.

DFW,

I do agree with you that this is one of the best opportunities Baylor has had to beat OU...just giving you a hard time.

Keep Jackin' em baby!!!

One of my favorite all time teams was during the Pitino era at Kentucky...those guys had no problem putting them up either...

what a coincidence- I thought Jimmy Carter was President. He may have a different name but he pursues the same policies :) Besides it takes zero courage to trash talk after a win. You won't see that from me.

OU has dominated Baylor- no doubt. I'm expecting a split this year. We'll see how it plays out. Baylor's offense is not as potent as years past. But the defense and rebounding are a lot better.

You mean Scott Drew is learning to coach?

Back