OU hitting up NY really hard.

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
http://www.basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=92058

One of the hottest names on the AAU circuit this summer is J.J. Moore, a 6-foot-5, 190-pound senior wing from Brentwood, N.Y. who will play at South Kent (Conn.) this fall.

Virtually every Big East assistant I spoke with had interest in Moore.

Now he is in the process of planning his visits.

“This week we’re going to set up a schedule to start planning visits,” said Hunt Bresky, Moore’s mentor. “Nothing has been scheduled, although we’re hoping that by the end of August we’ll do a few unofficial visits.”

Bresky said the list looks like this right now: UConn, Pittsburgh, Louisville, St. John’s, Providence, Marquette, Rutgers, Florida and Oklahoma. Seton Hall was “just getting in on it.”

**6-foot junior point guard Sterling Gibbs of Seton Hall Prep has offers from Villanova, Oklahoma, Seton Hall, Rutgers and St. John’s.

“Sterling is wide open,” Charles said. “Obviously, he’s only a rising junior so he can take his time.”

http://www.basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=69635&sport=2

SSSHHHH! Don't speak too loudly. The anti-east coast ballas coalition will get word of this and go off the deep end. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:ez-roll:

Capel needs to stop wasting his time on the east coast and focus his recruiting efforts in Texas. Since he has no contacts outside of Texas and Oklahoma, he is wasting his time going after guys that have no intention of playing basketball at a football school.

OU is a second tier basketball school and the SOONER he realizes that, the better off he will be. He needs to stop wasting his time going after MDAs and focus on JC/3 star players. Posters like Faithful need to stop filling our heads with unrealistic expectations. Otherwise people like me might start buying into the hype that he is selling. ;)

:kelvin

That's right Sid. I couldn't have said it any better. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:ez-roll:

Capel needs to stop wasting his time on the east coast and focus his recruiting efforts in Texas. Since he has no contacts outside of Texas and Oklahoma, he is wasting his time going after guys that have no intention of playing basketball at a football school.

OU is a second tier basketball school and the SOONER he realizes that, the better off he will be. He needs to stop wasting his time going after MDAs and focus on JC/3 star players. Posters like Faithful need to stop filling our heads with unrealistic expectations. Otherwise people like me might start buying into the hype that he is selling. ;)

:kelvin

:clap

Anyone want to play low expectation scrabble! Two letter word, HO, Ho, Ho.

Back