OU hopes to lock in starting lineup soon >>> Tulsa World

For what it's worth, freshman Tommy Mason-Griffin joins Warren and Crocker as the projected third starting guard, with freshman Tiny Gallon and senior Ryan Wright projected as the two starting forwards. Other players in the mix include guards Cade Davis and Steven Pledger, as well as forwards Orlando Allen and Andrew Fitzgerald.

I find it very interesting who's name is missing from that list.

Maybe it means nothing, and is just the writer's opinion, or maybe it does mean something.

For what it's worth, freshman Tommy Mason-Griffin joins Warren and Crocker as the projected third starting guard, with freshman Tiny Gallon and senior Ryan Wright projected as the two starting forwards. Other players in the mix include guards Cade Davis and Steven Pledger, as well as forwards Orlando Allen and Andrew Fitzgerald.

I find it very interesting who's name is missing from that list.

Maybe it means nothing, and is just the writer's opinion, or maybe it does mean something.

Whose name is missing? I guess maybe Willis?

Yep. Like I said, might mean nothing, might have just been an oversite. Or it might mean he really isn't competing like the others are. Who knows.

If you look at the videos of practice... it seemed to me like he was running a lot of second team point guard.

Back