OU/ISU Roll Call/Plea

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Well, we got over the 10K barrior for a noon game against Mizzou with the students still not in session. Thanks to those that took a few minutes to try and get some folks to the game. I have a feeling we are going to need your help more than ever for tomorrow night's game.

A couple factors working against us:

1. Thunder home game (luckily its only Chicago)
2. Good old Church night
3. Team is coming off of two road loses
4. ISU isn't OSU or Texas

Please do your part to invite folks to the game and make sure your tickets get used. I will be happy to give your tickets away if you are unable to attend. Just PM me. I actually have a pair of tickets to give away now if anyone would like to go.

Something else you can do to help is to be sure and encourage Sooner fans around you to move down after the first media timeout and sit closer to the court. We will be sending folks around to invite folks to move down, but it sometimes helps get the ball rolling to have folks actually leading the charge to make the move down to the lower bowl. This helps the team by getting more noise close to the court and it looks better on TV.

BT's prediction on butts in the seats: 8,000 (hope I am wrong).

I haven't given up on this team and am actually glad/relieved to see that they are starting to play more like a team on both ends. The team needs as many fans at the LNC as possible tomorrow to help get a much needed home win.

What: OU vs ISU
When: 1/27 (tomorrow) @ 8 pm (should have plenty of time to make it after Church/work/whatever)
Where: LNC
Why: Because the Sooners are playing!

Who is coming and how many are you bringing with you?

I'll be there with at least one other.

I'm there as long as the weather reports stay the same and the snow and ice doenst come in til after midnight

I will certainly be there along with BT, soonersam, SuperSenior, and loads of other Capelables. I understand many people have church on Wednesdays, but this is the only home Wednesday game left so skip one night of church and come out and support your Sooners.

Like BigTime said, after the first media timeout, go ahead and move down to the lower bowl and grab yourself a good seat to watch us beat Iowa State.

just be grateful the ice/snow storm doesn't reach Norman until thursday. School will be cancelled wednesday afternoon (hopefully) so students have no reason to not go out and support the men.

Big/Sam...you guys got any more of the student tickets available? I'll try and be there...I actually get off work at a decent hour tomorrow, so my goal is to make it to the game...if you have any tickets available, let me know...if not, I'll just try and get one at the door...

Back