OU-MSM highlights

soonerborn77

Reaction score
anyone know when they'll be up on soonersports or does anyone have a link to highlights somewhere else?

Thank you!

all good stuff, TMG taking a player off the dribble, Tiny in the post, Willie's dunk and also his passing and Pledger's quick trigger.

Pledger is going to break the big xii 3 point record when all is said and done.

That was a straight nasty dish from WWIII in that one highlight. Was that between the legs, behind the back or what; I couldn't even tell, it just looked SWEET.

Those highlights were awesome, and I agree that Willie's assist was just unbelievable. That is a highlight reel assist on par with anything I have seen on any level of basketball.

You know, every year there is a guy that flew under the radar who turns out to be an absolute gem. For whatever reason, this guy didn't get the attention he should have, or people just simply slept on him and didn't fully realize his full potential. I think this year, thank goodness, OU won the lottery with Pledge. He doesn't play like a Frosh; his game seems more complete than even some sophs and jrs.

I couldn't be more thrilled that I will get a chance to watch Pledge and the guys do some great things for OU basketball for several years.:clap

Back