*****OU-Oklahoma State Pregame Notes/Game Thread*****

OU is 8-for-29 from the field. OSU not much better at 8-for-25.

Man, that one ref has called almost all of the fouls.

And I can't say I agree with many of his calls.

Did Cam Clark make any contact at all on his third foul? Seemed to me he sailed over the shooter.

The one night he finally looks ready to break out on offense, and he's in foul trouble.

And I can't say I agree with many of his calls.

Did Cam Clark make any contact at all on his third foul? Seemed to me he sailed over the shooter.

The one night he finally looks ready to break out on offense, and he's in foul trouble.

The 2nd call was pretty bad as well......

I find myself longing for the days where we could sneak in the tournament as a bubble team :mad:

Regardless of whether we can come back and win this game, we have a tremendously long road to hoe with this group. It's unfortunate to see what was a really good program for a long time....fall so far.

I've never pretended to be an X's and O's guy, but our offense looked awful in the first half. I'm not just talking about our shooting, but there's no motion. We're all standing flat-footed out by the arc.

And for pete's sake, Tyler Neal, grab that final rebound with both hands and put it in the freaking basket! This one-handed finesse crap ain't going to cut it. We needed that basket.

You would have a hard time convincing me that we aren't the worst team in the conference. They look absolutely clueless out there...against an average, at best, team.

Back