**********OU-OSU Game Thread**********

I'm in awe at how well this team is coached. Very smart basketball.

I've been thinking the same thing. These past few games have been a joy to watch. We're not beating ourselves and playing within ourselves. Lon has really done an incredible job this year.

Our posts have combined for 12 points...insane. I really wish they would step up and help us get a W today. Their games are bipolar you just never know what to expect from them.

Win or lose, this is the most proud I have been of OU hoops since the Elite 8 year

I've been thinking the same thing. These past few games have been a joy to watch. We're not beating ourselves and playing within ourselves. Lon has really done an incredible job this year.

Funny if you go back before his hire and you heard people clamoring for Fran and others and then didn't like this hire. I knew him from his time in Vegas and he can coach his ass off. Give him a few more ponies and watch out.

Grooms is showing exactly why you shouldn't give up on a guy, who works hard and hangs in through the tough times. I'm so glad to see him having his "moment" in stoolwater. Hope we pull this one out!!!!!!

Funny if you go back before his hire and you heard people clamoring for Fran and others and then didn't like this hire. I knew him from his time in Vegas and he can coach his ass off. Give him a few more ponies and watch out.

I'll be honest, I was underwhelmed when they hired him. Sometimes it's nice to be wrong.

Grooms is showing exactly why you shouldn't give up on a guy, who works hard and hangs in through the tough times. I'm so glad to see him having his "moment" in stoolwater. Hope we pull this one out!!!!!!

Very happy for Sam.

Look, I think Marcus Smart is a good player too; but enough already.

I think it helps to have an old PG as coach who knows how important a good ball handler is in certain situations.

Not to take away from Smart because he's a good player, but I'm having a hard time understanding Dave Armstrong with smart's junk in his mouth

Too much dribbling and passing around the arc. We need to keep attacking.

Back