OU Playing Time Through First 8 Games

SoonerTraveler

Reaction score
OU Playing Time Through First 8 Games
Minutes ... Minutes Per Game

260 ... (32.5 mpg) .. Trae Young (28.8 ppg)
225 ... (28.1 mpg) .. Christian James (12.8 ppg)
195 ... (24.4 mpg) .. Brady Manek (8.8 ppg)
192 ... (24.0 mpg) .. Khadeem Lattin (10.4 ppg)

146 ... (18.3 mpg) .. Jordan Shepherd (6.1 ppg)
133 ... (16.6 mpg) .. Kameron McGusty (6.6 ppg)
131 ... (18.7 mpg) .. Rashard Odomes (5.9 ppg) ... played in 7 games
122 ... (15.3 mpg) .. Matt Freeman (5.9 ppg)
113 ... (14.1 mpg) .. Jamuni McNeace (6.0 ppg)

58 ..... (7.3 mpg) .. Ty Lazenby (1.3 ppg)

NOTE: Hannes Polla has only totaled 12 minutes in 3 games.

The first grouping listed above average more than 20 minutes per game.

It is interesting that all five players in the second grouping listed above all average about 6 points per game. That’s about 30 ppg from this “group of five.”

those are good numbers man. thank you!!

Give McGusty Lazenby’s 7 minutes and we’re good

And Doolittle cuts it Freeman and Manek

Give McGusty Lazenby’s 7 minutes and we’re good

And Doolittle cuts it Freeman and Manek

Can Doolittle play the three???? Or would he pick up too many fouls trying to guard a wing?

I like the production out of Manek and Freeman.

I dont see how anyone could take a second away from Brady Manek. He rarely makes defensive mistakes, shakes off misses, and sticks to shots he regularly makes. He's the steadiest player on the court on both ends already.

I dont see how anyone could take a second away from Brady Manek. He rarely makes defensive mistakes, shakes off misses, and sticks to shots he regularly makes. He's the steadiest player on the court on both ends already.

I think Doolittle is just as good

Nice problem to have!

I guess what I was trying to say is.....if Doolittle can play the three, my five would be TY, CJ, Doo, Manek and Lattin.

I guess what I was trying to say is.....if Doolittle can play the three, my five would be TY, CJ, Doo, Manek and Lattin.

Odomes gets his PT to be the stopper, defensive energy. Perhaps that could be suited to coming off the bench.

I’ve liked to compare him to Daryan Selvy but I think Selvy played a little longer than his height and was more physical. Probably coaching style.

Last edited:
McGusty and Shep both need more minutes. I would think Young should be the only guy averaging over 30 min a game this season. I like Manek, but in no way do I think he is better or will be better than Doolittle. For the most part I kind of feel Manek has just been average to start.

Back