>>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<<<<

TCU guy blatantly pushes off with the forearm on that drive and we get called for the touch.

Let's face it, our team is just not a fast start bunch!

Guy literally pulls Spangler down by the backs of his shoulders to get a rebound and putback. No call of course.

Anderson takes 17 steps and then hits a three.

Spangler nailed across the forearm on a dunk, no call.

You could hear Spangler calling for the "and 1" on that lay in - ref just looked at him :)

Nice pass to Booker.

Woodard is racking up assists today. We just need to play a bit better defense and we'll start to make some space between us.

That's three times he has left his feet to pass the ball.

Woodard is racking up assists today. We just need to play a bit better defense and we'll start to make some space between us.

Our interior defense is weak thus far.

21-19 at under 12 (8:51)

Woodard with a couple of sloppy passes off the drive.

Still no blockouts. ....

Our initial defense is good. We are just giving up offensive rebounds, as usual.

Woodard also has 3 turnovers. I really wish he would stop leaving his feet before he knows where he is passing it. He had done it twice today already.

Woodard also has 3 turnovers. I really wish he would stop leaving his feet before he knows where he is passing it. He had done it twice today already.

They said "give it to me three times" and he obliged.

I wish some of these young PG would watch Chris Paul. He never leaves his feet or gives up his dribble.

Ref called that a 3 - I thought he was on the line but maybe I am wrong.

Back