>>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Texas Tech Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Absolutely terrible, terrible, terrible play by Cousins.

They left Buddy WIDE OPEN for three, Cousins looks at him, and then attempts a contested layup instead of passing.
And then he gives Tech 2 free points because of his bad shot with a ton of time left.

What has this game become - that is the silliest foul call I have EVER seen. Come on refs - it is basketball quit doing this crap
you need to tell that to Buddy not the ref

Down at the half. Not surprised at all.

freshman play by a senior

For being too aggressive making a basketball move? That's not a freshman move.. just a dumb state of sports call that happens to anyone

This team is eaten up with the dumbass right now.

Hield and Woodard with 25 of the 31. That would be OK if some other guys were at least a threat.

Glad to see we are back to playing ****ty Defense at the end of the half.

Lol....what a collapse.

Again no def, horrible offense.

Yeah I'm a fan...but if you think this team is even close to what it was you're crazy. Go ahead and tell me "we are still a top 5 team"...no way.

Our usual late first half fade....and tech has 1 foul called to our eight over the last 7 minutes.

Silliest call ever? Buddy elbowed him in the face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not recklessly.. it's basketball..and off a common basketball move.. how i broke my nose and didn't get a foul

For being too aggressive making a basketball move? That's not a freshman move.. just a dumb state of sports call that happens to anyone
wrong it was a flagrant foul and was called

Hard to win these games when Buddy and one other player decide to play.

Spangler bad.....Lattin Bad......Buddy shot hunting......Walker needs not to play.

Spangler in midst of his annual late season demise.

Lol....what a collapse.

Yeah I'm a fan...but if you think this team is even close to what it was you're crazy. Go ahead and tell me "we are still a top 5 team"...no way.

Defense has been better. Offense is still off

Does Ryan Spangler have any interest in helping this team win basketball games?

Lol....what a collapse.

You could argue they're not really playing at a top 15-20 level right now. The offense is just sloppy.

You know, it's weird. We used to run away from teams, but now everyone plays is tight. I'm a little worried.

Our usual late first half fade....and tech has 1 foul called to our eight over the last 7 minutes.

That happens frequently, I'm sure Tubby pointed that out like 50 times over the last 10 minutes of the half.

Not recklessly.. it's basketball..and off a common basketball move.. how i broke my nose and didn't get a foul

Meh. Wasn't really a bball move. He lifted his elbow higher than normal.

Maybe that used to not be called. But for the last couple years anything to the head is getting called

Back