OU-Texas tickets...

JBaker

Reaction score
Going for $12 on StubHub.

Yikes.

The good news is, I bought two.

Now buy 'em up and get to this game, dammit!

Heard from a buddy in the athletic department that ticket sales are going very well and that it will be a sellout.

Be sure you tell those that want to attend to get their tickets soon, so that they don't have to pay extra money to the scalpers. The ticket office has a print at home option so that there are no fees for this game...

-Greg

Heard from a buddy in the athletic department that ticket sales are going very well and that it will be a sellout.
That's good, and surprising. Well, it is Wayman Tisdale Night, so maybe not surprising. Wayman is an icon in this state, I learned that right away when I moved here. It will be difficult day for a lot of people, and hopefully people can harness those emotions into a fervent crowd.

The place will be 90 percent full, IMO. We'll have about 1,000 extras who only show up to this one game a year because it's Texas and they're hoping we get revenge for the loss in Dallas. Some of them will even make signs directed at Mack Brown and probably about their loss to Alabama.

I'm coming from Dallas for the game....really excited, remember we are undefeated at home. Protect the LNC!

I'm coming from Dallas for the game....really excited, remember we are undefeated at home. Protect the LNC!

Can you bring some Jack in the Box up for me please? J/K. That is awesome people are coming from far distances for this special occasion.

Can you bring some Jack in the Box up for me please? J/K. That is awesome people are coming from far distances for this special occasion.

Well I left out that I graduated last year and my girlfriend still goes to OU and lives across the street at Traditions :chestram2:

*fingers crossed that they dont scan my old OU ID*

I need two student tickets!

My girlfriend is a student, and I still hve my ID, so I was looking for student tickets too.
However, I just ended up getting regular tickets because they were cheaper.

My girlfriend is a student, and I still hve my ID, so I was looking for student tickets too.
However, I just ended up getting regular tickets because they were cheaper.

Student tickets were $10 bro...better seats too.

They don't scan your ID, they just look at it and you go and get your ticket scanned.

Even if they do, I went to the OU Gymnastics meet tonight(don't ask), and some lady scanned my ID and it didn't work but she just said to go to the OneCard store and get it checked out.

Even if they do, I went to the OU Gymnastics meet tonight(don't ask), and some lady scanned my ID and it didn't work but she just said to go to the OneCard store and get it checked out.
:ez-laugh:

Back