OU Things you are thankful for:

Cheno

Resident Hawk
Reaction score
Let's start it off at the top..........Coach Capel!

And I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. You just relax and get together with family and friends and enjoy each others company and conversation and have a great long weekend of being together, watching great sports, shopping, putting up the Christmas tree and decorations and more. I love it!
I hope everyone has a great one!

OUhoops.com.
Very thankful for that.

I am thankful for Joe C. Without him we wouldn't have the wonderful sports program or coaches that we have top to bottom.

Great thread btw Cheno!

I am thankful to still have my little girl. She spent three days in the hospital and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. My wife and I have learned a lot in the past week and it's been a tough road thus far, but I am very thankful that we have the opportunity to continue. Oh yeah, I'm also thankful for Sooner hoops! I would also be thankful if this team could learn to play sound defensively!:OUbball-logo:

Great thread, Cheno! Add me to the list of those thankful for this site, and those who make it special - Ada, Henzo, and all you knowledgeable posters who keep me informed with OU hoops news.

Of course, we shouldn't forget the last three OU head coaches in men's basketball - Coach Tubbs, Coach Sampson and Coach Capel. Finally, I'm genuinely thankful that the single greatest contributor to making this program what it is today, Wayman Tisdale, chose to attend a university which hadn't been to the NCAA Tournament in the previous 35 years.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Thanksgiving and holiday weekend!

I am thankful for all the moderators we have on this site. I'd name them all, but I don't want to leave anyone out...

for my dad starting to take me to games at the LNC in the 1980 season.

for beating Syracuse and St. Joes in each of the last years NCAA. just to quiet my east coast buddies. what blowhards.

St. Joes is a very underrated W for us as far as building the program under Capel, IMO. every talking head was picking St. Joe's.

St. Joes is a very underrated W for us as far as building the program under Capel, IMO. every talking head was picking St. Joe's.

Yeah. That was a fun game. I actually have fond memories of Godbold going off in that Louisville game. I think he wanted that game more than anyone on the court.

I am thankful for this place to commiserate about the greatest team sport in the world. Also for the promising future of OU basketball under Coach Capel and his strong recruiting prowess.

There's nothing better than starting my Thanksgiving day out by watching the Sooners compete in the GAS!

Happy Thanksgiving and Boomer Sooner!

I am thankful for all the moderators we have on this site. I'd name them all, but I don't want to leave anyone out...

I'm thankful for the "average joe poster".... haha

And everything sports related. (More particularly, anything Chicago Cubs and OU)

Ha!

I am thankful for all the wonderful posters here, and -- very rarely -- that the "ignore user" function is available for us to use.

I'm thankful for President Boren. Being President of OU isn't just a job to him. He loves it like the fans do. He hired Joe C.who has made all the success since he was hired possible.

I'm thankful for all of our coaches who represent the state and university so well.

I'm thankful for kids like Sam Bradford, Blake Griffin, Taylor Griffin, Tony Crocker, Cade Davis, Whitney Hand, Danielle Robinson and Gerald McCoy, to name a few. They make me proud every time they don the crimson and cream.

I'm thankful for the 2010 season in basketball and football...wish it would get here sooner.

Back