OU vs #20 texas 6pm CST on ESPN2

We lost the game when we gave Chargois the final shot in regulation! Texas was perfectly fine leaving him open at the 3 point line.

Turnovers weren’t an issue for the most part but on the biggest possession of the game, we throw an absolutely awful entry pass that put us in a terrible situation after we had been scoring almost at will.

2 terrible OT turnovers along with 2 lapses where we gave up rebound layups. It took all of that to lose but we proved capable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not remotely

Realistically, yes. I think they are toast. Obviously they control their destiny, but now it would take some abnormal stuff— we can no longer just take care of business at home and pull one road upset. We probably need to win 4/5 to end reg season. That seems wildly unrealistic to me.

Meh…

I do think Porter is the guy. Hopefully getting a year or two of recruiting in we’ll be good.
Boomer

goldwire should have gotten the ball and went

Yep. No idea how you end up with a big man bringing it up and then passing to Harkless. Our team needs to spend a month watching KU end of game possessions. We could learn a lot and it may help us in the NIT.

This team doesn’t know how to win these games. Just brutal.

Still don’t like Moser’s end of game stuff.

And we have to be better on D in OT. Gold wire didn’t even try to get a rebound or block his man out on that last put-back.

More frustrating than the KU loss. This team makes so many stupid mistakes.

Oh well, regroup and beat Iowa State.

Feel bad for these kids. Just don’t know how much more of this crap they can take. They may be done. Swept by Texas. Could be swept by the Cowpukes.

This team won’t win the needed 4 games left to get into the tourney. They “might” win 2 more games. The truth is, this team just isn’t very good and will get the results they deserve.

Team just doesn't have it. I think Groves just isnt/wasnt as good as we needed him to be for this year. Goldwire is getting better. Harkless is getting better but still pulls total dodo's sometimes like everyone else on the team.. still could make it bc the league is sooo tough. But running out of chances to blow..

Back