OU vs Ole Miss 11:40am CST TruTV Cox 760

Need to stay aggressive and doing it pretty well so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still maintaining the lead despite the good start by Ole Miss.

Is anyone on the team playing poorly these first 25 minutes? It feels like we are getting good play from everyone

I am just in awe of how well we are playing today

We are such an up and down team. This is how the offense ran against Kansas too. Then we came out the next two games and stood around watching the ball and playing passive. We aren’t out there drilling contested threes or dribbling into shots. We’re attacking and moving the ball.

Is anyone on the team playing poorly these first 25 minutes? It feels like we are getting good play from everyone
I wouldn't say any of them have played bad. Bienemy is doing the least so far. Only scoring 2 points and having 2 turnovers on offense. Outside of that everyone has done really well.

Ole Miss will eventually lose it's legs if we just keep maintaining around 15-20 point lead.

Calixte is the only guy I'd say isn't playing well.. Bieniemy has missed a few open guys and hasn't tried scoring at all, but that doesn't mean he's play poorly. We are doing this with James just being ehh.

Maintaining the halftime lead. Still up 17 at the under 12 timeout. Keep it up Sooners. Make your foul shots, as you may get quite a few down the stretch.

Calixte is the only guy I'd say isn't playing well.. Bieniemy has missed a few open guys and hasn't tried scoring at all, but that doesn't mean he's play poorly. We are doing this with James just being ehh.
James did hit his first three threes to stretch the early lead out.

The Associated Press has started to move images from the game...
f2o3KOa.jpg

More photos here (I'll update as the AP uploads more)

Back